This study guide is for them who want to prepare for the Ad Words
Fundamentals exam. It offers info concerning the basic and intermediate aspects of online advertising and Ad Words, including the advantages of on-line advertising, the way to set up and manage an Ad Words the campaign, and how to measure and optimize your campaign’s performance. We advise that you review the materials in this research guide and have on-the-job expertise using Ad Words to elevate your chances of passing the exam.
What’s included in this research guide?
Once you’ve finished this research guide, you’ll know how Ad Words works. You’ll also learn about the following:
• How on-line advertising and Ad Words might help your customers meet their advertising goals.
• Google Search Network and Google Display Network campaign creation and management.
• The method to measure ad performance and optimize campaigns.
• Industry best practices and strategies.
About the exam
• Time: You’ll have 120 minutes to finish the exam.
• Pass rate: You ought to get a score of 80% or greater to pass.
• Retake period: In case you don’t pass the exam, you may take it again after 24 hours.
Remember, you can make your Ad Words certification bypassing the
Fundamentals exam and one of the other Ad Words advertising exams.
About its study guide
The Ad Words Fundamentals study guide includes 3 modules with pertinent info and additional study guide materials.
During this research guide, you’ll get information about Acme Agency, a
false digital advertising agency that employs 25 people and is
headquartered in San Francisco, California. Acme manages Ad Words accounts for small- and – medium-sized businesses situated through the united states,
and provides comprehensive advertising planning solutions, such as advertising with Ad Words. We’ll use Acme and its own customers to discuss scenarios, examples, and advice to assist you to prepare for the Ad Words
What you’ll learn in this module
• The advantages of on-line advertising and Ad Words
• Google’s advertising networks
• The Way Ad Words works
advantages of on-line advertising
and Ad Words.
Online advertising allows you to show your advertisements to individuals who’re likely to be intrigued in your services and products, while filtering out folks who aren’t. And you may track whether those individuals clicked your advertisements. Online advertising also gives you a chance to reach prospective customers as they use numerous devices — desktops, laptops, tablets, and cellular phones advantages of Ad Words.
what is Ad Words?
An introduction to Ad Words. Learn how Google’s strong on-line advertising tool may help you achieve new customers and grow earnings. Find out more about setting up your Ad Words account at http://goo.gl/r2rudC Subscribe to Ad Words Help on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/learnwithgoogle.
Ad Words allows you to take benefit of the advantages of online advertising: show your advertisements to the right people, at the proper place, and at the right time. Ad Words provides various benefits, but here are the key ones:
- Target your advertisements
Targeting gives you the capacity to show your advertisements to reach people with particular interests — namely, individuals who’re intrigued in your products and services and show them relevant ads.
AdWords offers various methods of targeting, which we will go over in more detail afterward. For the time being, here is a look at the selections that you’ve with on-line advertisements that may make your marketing campaigns even more targeted:
• Keywords: Words or phrases pertinent to your services and merchandise,
that are utilized to show your advertisements when customers search for those terms or visit relevant web sites.
. Ad location: Show your advertisements on search engines, commercial sites, or personal sites.
• Age, location, and language: Pick the era, geographical location,
and language of your clientele.
• Days, times, and frequency: Show your advertisements during specific hours or days of the week, and then determine how often your advertisements appear.
• Devices: Your advertisements can appear on all types of devices, and you may fine-tune which devices your advertisements appear on and once.
- Control your prices Ad Words gives you control of how you invest your money. There’s no minimal. And you may choose how much you spend per month, daily, as well as per ad. You’ll only pay when someone clicks your ad.
- Measure your success With Ad Words, if someone clicked your ad, you’ll know. When they clicked your ad and following that did something valuable to your company — purchased your merchandise, downloaded your application, or phoned in sequence — you can monitor that, too.
By seeing that which advertisements get clicks and which ones don’t, you’ll also quickly see where to invest in your campaign. That, in turn, may boost the return on your investment.
You might get other valuable information, such as how much it costs you, on average, for advertising which leads to your clients’ on-line purchases or telephone calls. And you might also use analytical tools to learn about your customer’s shopping habits — how long, by way of example, they have a tendency to research your product before they buy.
- Manage your campaigns Ad Words additionally offers you tools to easily manage and monitor accounts.
Should you manage multiple Ad Words accounts, a My Client Center (MCC) a manager account is a strong tool that could save you time. It lets you easily see and handle all your Ad Words accounts from a single location.
You could also manage your Ad Words account offline with Ad Words
Editor, a free, downloadable desktop application that permits you to quickly and conveniently make changes to your account.
- With Ad Words Editor, you may download your account data, edit your campaigns offline, and following that upload your changes to Ad Words. You should use Ad Words editor to handle, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time, copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns, and undo and redo multiple adjustments while editing campaigns.